Thursday, January 26, 2006

When Competitors Lose Their Minds

Sitting here minding my own business and this opt-in spam drops in my Inbox with a plea to buy advertising to generate some revenue for a new project for their web site.

Valley Girl sounds suddenly come out of my mouth:
"Like, Oh My God! Grody! Barf Me Out!"

Then the loud hyena laughter fills the air and dogs start barking blocks away.

Reading further they give the stats on exactly how many ads run maximum and that the placement costing a trivial sum of money is for a YEARLY rotation, not monthly but YEARLY.

Did some quick math and started yelling "YOU STUPID FUCKING MORONS!" as the amount being raised for this "project" is less than my AdSense pays in a few days while these numbnuts are horribly underselling the space and poisoning the well.

Hopefully my advertisers are smart enough to know that you get what you pay for and these wacky pleas for help show just what a weak player they really are.

Almost makes me want to call them and explain the facts of life but I'd hate to make them too smart if you know what I mean.

Idiots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take them up on the offer.

EVO