Sunday, February 22, 2009

Florida Drinks Cat Piss Picture Book

A couple of years ago I was faced with the horrors of the cat piss they try to pass off for beer in Florida. Last week I was back in Florida and found myself face to face with the same situation, a state full of cat piss beer, but I was determined to find something drink worthy.

A few places had something called Yuengling which by it's very name sent shivers down my spine sounding like some rice beer shit from Japan.

I decided to give it a go, and here's how it went...




Challenge: IncrediBill vs. Yuengling Ale



How could anything called Yuengling taste good?



This shit better be fucking good!



I'm pleasantly surprised.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. That's becauase Yuengling is from the northeast (nowhere, PA, if I recall correctly without looking it up).

Still, good on FL for bringing in something non-piss-like.

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's pretty big where I live (Northeast PA). I love the stuff.

Unknown said...

never heard of yuengling! we pennsylvanians must be spoiled. a few years ago, yuengling bought the old stroh's plant in florida to help their distribution expand to the south and west.

around here, all you have to say is "lager" and yuengling is what you get.

Anonymous said...

beer connoisseurs....Yuengling is America's oldest brewery.

Anonymous said...

You were here again and didn't let me know so I could take you to some places where the beer isn't cat piss? Shame on you Mr. Bill.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, I think "cats piss" may actually be the name of a real ale ...

Dave Curtis said...

Yuengling Porter from Pottsville, Pennslyvania is one of the worlds highest ranked beers (receiving about an 82% rating). Anything above a 78% is great.

Anonymous said...

Yuengling pronounced german-like translates back to English to sapling, teenager, young lad... dunno if that fits the taste of this beer. ;)