Friday, December 23, 2005

Google's Blog Search Doesn't

Noticed some poor hapless bastard looking for a little holiday cheer came here from Google for the search phrase "good will toward men" but noticed that it was from the main Google index and not the Google Blog Search.

Upon closer examination this site is definitely indexed by the blog search but oddly enough you can't find that quoted phrase for this site in the 700 returned results but it's about in the top 20 in the main Google index unquoted, about #10 quoted.

No wonder I'm losing my hair as Google keeps making me scratch my head all the time wondering what in the heck is going on over there but the blog search does say BETA so we'll give them the benefit of the doubt for the moment.

UPDATE:
Someone must've complained to Google as my "good will toward men" rankings got flushed.

No comments: