Friday, November 06, 2009

Poker, Charity and Big Glands


Last year it was easy to get into Purpose Inc's 2008 Poker Tournament, you just had to pay the entry fee and they picked the charity, easy peasy, no fuss no muss, just how lazy shits like myself prefer it.

Not this year, for Purpose Inc's 2009 Poker Tournament they're making me think about stuff and blog it, then post images, links and all sorts of crazy shit, too much like work.


Considering I already have lymphoma you would think I'd pick the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as my charity, right?

Well you would be wrong because when it comes to oversized glands, I prefer massive mammory glands over enlarged lymph nodes any day of the week so I'm going to pick the National Breast Cancer Foundation as my charity.

For what's it's worth, my mom is a 30+ year survivor of breast cancer and she was treated back in the dark ages using stone knives and bear skins and they just cut everything off back then and then irradiated the shit out of everything that was left.

Very savage medicine in the 70s.

Anyway, off to Vegas to play for my charity and I better win after going through all this bullshit!

No comments: