Sunday, April 20, 2008

Reciprocal Link Exchange? Let's Swap!

For years I've been deleting all those emails asking me to exchange links and I won't swap links with any of that crap.

Suddenly I've had an epiphany and YES!, now I'll swap links with you, no problem!

I'm only agreeing to swap links as requested.

I'm not using NOFOLLOW on those links as requested.

You can see my links when you visit, online and visible as agreed.

Unfortunately my link swapping page will never be seen by Google, Yahoo, MSN or any other search engine but you'll see it just fine.

I'm going to hold up my end of the bargain, we swapped links, how about you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just plain cruel :D

Anonymous said...

hehe, been doing this for a while, unfortunately *some* web directories set their useragent as googlebot to check for this kind of thing :(

IncrediBILL said...

Googlebot should be validated using IP range or best yet, reverse/forward DNS checking.

Then you can even show the fake Googlebot's the right information :)

Anonymous said...

Why do you think these links matter?

Anonymous said...

You're nasty and I like it.