- Once upon a time I was a budding musician that played both soprano and bass clarinet in the St Joseph, MO Municipal Band playing Big Band music and Show Tunes. Also played a fair amount of classical in the Missouri Western State University's college symphony. However, I threw in the towel on tooting a horn when the computer bug bit me hard and it turned into a full-time career.
- After taking 4 whole years of French in high school, 15 years later spent 3 whole days in Paris. Now the irony is I didn't take typing in HS and took French instead, yet now spend all day every day typing at the computer and rarely ever speak French.
- Paintball is one of my favorite hobbies and I will shoot your ass where you stand and giggle with glee at your new found pain.
- I roller skate! Even backwards and sideways! We're talking about the REAL 4 wheel skates, none of that pansy ass inline skating crap.
- I love playing cards on Pogo.com and you can often catch me there as "IncrediBILL_" playing Spades, Hearts, Gin, Canasta, Cribbage, etc.. Bring your A-game if you look me up for a game or two as I'm a fierce competitor in cards, just ask my wife who I frequently trounce ;)
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Posted by IncrediBILL at 12/19/2006 11:12:00 AM