Saturday, August 03, 2013

Blocking Data Center Report on New Blog at IncrediBILL.com

I've been playing around with WordPress on IncrediBILL.com and there's a pretty good article over there about Blocking Data Centers, a real smoking gun type of report. Check it out.

Not sure what the fate of this blog will be, whether I'll import it into WordPress, leave it as-is, or what. The WordPress thing is just an experiment at this time and anything could happen so keep your eye on it as I've got plans.

Some cool shit :)

BTW, getting my eye fixes on Aug 12th so maybe I can get busy when I can finally see what I'm doing again as I'm running pretty blind at the moment. Even partial vision will be nice as these cataracts are really bad, haven't driven in months, just type and hope it comes out right!

No comments: